Thursday 29 November 2012

game developer

Hello my name is Gabriel Friset and I am a game developer and I really like this job. Since I really like video games I am very good at it. And I have been doing this job for 50 years and now I am retired since 2 years. This job consists of create some sofward developer and with those I can create some video games. To do some I go see the concil owner and I talk to him about my project of creatind a new video game for there concil. If they approve they will give me money to do it and I will do it. A video game can take many years to do. The industries thyat does video games are Benox, ubisoft and many others. There is 3 party of video game video: the first party developer they usely have bid industries and many famous game publisher. Secondly there is the second party developer, they are consle manufactures they are under the first party, they usely have factories and they win less money. Finnaly there is the third party developer, they do the small games like game for children movies like flashmiquine, the monsters and etc. the requierments are a  "technical and community colleges offer Associates degrees in computer programming with an emphasis in game development. Four-year institutions like Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute teach students math, computer science and other skills needed in game programming. Programming students who have completed high-level computer science courses can test their skills as IT interns with local businesses and game developers like Sandlot Games"http://www.ehow.com/about_5065493_requirements-game-programmer.html
To do this job you have to be able to look mat a screen for a long time with out having a haed ack and to be able to control your moud because usely you will be tired and grumpy so you have to have some good night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment