Thursday 15 November 2012

Nutritionist

Hello my name is Shawn Rack and I am a Nutritionist. Today I am 37 years old and I really like my job. Since the past 15 years I am doing this job. My job is to advises people food nutrition impacts on healf. Different names are used in different place like nutrition scientist, public healf nutritionist, dietitian-nutritionist, clinical nutritionist, and sports nutritionist. The ranks of nutritionists focus on better meals, exercise and prolonging life, all of this made the job of a nutritionist important in hospitals. Students and young professionals interested in health care look to nutritionist careers because they are fairly lucrative. In Canada  a nutritionists can make up to $40 000. The education and licensing aspects of this career, you need to ho hard work and the prospective nutritionist. I chosed this job because all my life I did hard work and still today I wanted to do hard work. The personality that you need to have to do this job is that you need to be able to work with others and you need to know mhow to talk with others because my job consists of telling people the nutritional value of the food to tell if it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment