Monday 17 December 2012

bus driver

Hello dear blogger's. My name is Roger Roberty and I have a fantastic job. I am a bus driver and I really like to do this job. Today it will now have been 47 years that I am doing this job. I am close to retiering. This job is not a hard job at all the only thing that you have to do is to drive people to the good destination. I am a bus driver for elementary school and this is fun but hard to. It is hard because since it is children they scream a lot, they throw stuff and they do all the things that usually distract a driver. So on each day of work I have to be mentally prepared because while I drive I can not distracted and risk getting a accident. Because during the time that they are in my bus I am in charge of there security. So this are the skills that you mostly need to be a bus driver. To be a bus driver you need to have a Manitoba class 2 drivers license to operate a school bus,  school bus operator certificate and a first aid certificate high school diploma and your high school diploma. I decided to do this job because I really like driving trucks and I like to be with children. To do this job you need to be almost always in a good humour because I drive children to school so I will talk with kids so I have to say polite and to be funny with them. So in all it is a pretty fun job.

No comments:

Post a Comment